AMENET participating in the main internationalization week of Spain, IMEX 2022 “Africa: oportunity for the growth of spanish companies”
AMENET has signed an agreement with IMEX (Impulso Exterior) to co-organize events, carries out studies on Spain/African economic issues, and to enhance the presence of the Spanish companies in Africa. This time AMENET has participated in a round table in IMEX 2022 (18-22 April), where intervene:
– The Minister of Industry and Trade of Angola, Mr. Victor Francisco Dos Santos Fernandes
– the Minister of Trade and Tourism of Gambia, Hon. Hamat Nk Bah
– The Ambassadress of Mozambique in Madrid, Mrs. María Manuela Dos Santos Lucas
– The Ambassadress of Tunisia in Madrid, Mrs. Fatma Omrani Chargui
– The Ambassador of Equatorial Guinee in Madrid, Mr. Miguel Edjang Angue
The main topics suggested were the increasing development of infrastructures, water and sanitation, the important opportunities in sectors such as agriculture and agro-food, energy, building, tourism, engineering, and consulting.
The debate was moderated by Prof. José M. Mella, former coordinator of AMENET and member of the Network.
The general conclusion was that Africa is a continent of economic opportunities for the Spanish companies interesting in internationalizing their businesses. More information