On November 14th and 15th, the First International Conference of AMENET Network was held at Abdelmalek Essaâdi University – ENCG in Tanger, Morocco.
The opening ceremony of the First International Congress of AMENET, was chaired by Mohammed ERRAMI, President of Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, and was attended by Fatima EL HASSANI, President of Tanger-Tétouan-Al Houceima Region, Juan SELL, Minister Counselor of the Spanish Embassy in Morocco, Carmela CALES, Vice-Rector of International Relations of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Mohamed EZZNATI, Director of l’ENCG of Tanger.
For two days, more than 150 participants from different African and European universities, presented their researchers and shared their ideas and results with other colleagues working in similar lines of research. The discussions took place in different sessions defined by themes:
- Africa-Med-Europe Economic integration: trade, investment and cooperation
- Entrepreneurial cooperation, location of economic activity, clusters and value chains in Africa
- Companies and business dynamics. Case Study Approach. MC and SME in Africa
- Migrations and refugees. EU policies
- ICT effects on trade
- Economy of knowledge, creativity and geography of innovation. Education and training
- Sector analysis
- Natural resources and climate change
- Poverty, rural and local development
- Economic Diplomacy